|Phone: (260) 420-2001 ||Fax: (260) 420-9565 |
Denny Geisleman always knew that he wanted to help people by advocating for their rights under the law, and since 1982, he has built his successful career around doing just that.
Born in Fort Wayne in 1955, the native Hoosier graduated from Indiana University with a B.A. in Political Science/Portuguese in 1978 and from the Indiana University School of Law in 1982, at which point he was admitted to the Indiana Bar.
Geisleman began his career under the mentorship of respected local personal injury lawyer and has focused on helping others throughout his entire career, representing numerous plaintiffs through extensive jury trial experience, working on pro-bono civil rights cases as court-appointed counsel, and serving on the Board of the Fort Wayne Housing Authority.
He is a recognized achiever in his field, noted not only for his caliber of client care but also for his professional activities, and was named a Super Lawyer
in 2012, 2013, and 2014. He is a board member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, an active member of the Allen County Bar, and former President of the Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court. Geisleman is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit and the U.S. District Court (Northern and Southern Indiana districts).
- Indiana, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1990
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
J.D. - 1982
- Indiana University
B.A. - 1978
Major: Political Science/Portuguese
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court, former President
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Allen County Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member