|Phone: (260) 420-2001
||Fax: (260) 420-9565
Born in Auburn, Indiana in 1973, Dennis Brown is a native Indiana resident and graduate of Manchester College and Indiana University, where he received his B.S. in Political Science (1995) and law degree (1998) respectively.
Admitted to the Indiana Bar in 1998, Brown has built his legal career around advocating for plaintiffs, especially those who have been injured due to others' negligence. After working for Geisleman since 1999, Brown became a partner in 2005, thereby forming Geisleman & Brown, LLP. The attorneys formed their partnership based on their mutual interest in providing compassionate and excellent legal representation to those who had suffered from injury due to the neglect of others.
Brown is a legal professional who is a member of the Indiana State and Allen County Bar, former Barrister of the Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court, and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court (Northern and Southern IN Districts). In 2010, the Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine recognized Dennis Brown as an Indiana Rising Star.
- Indiana, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1998
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
J.D. - 1998
- Manchester College
B.S. - 1995
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court
- Indiana Trial Lawyer’s Association (ITLA), Member